Princeton University is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||01/01/1921 - Current|
Some programs at Princeton University are accredited by 1 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Teacher Education Accreditation Council, Accreditation Committee|
|Baccalaureate Teacher Education Accreditation Council (BTEAC) - Baccalaureate programs||Accredited (Actual)||06/12/2012 - Current|
- How many colleges require recommendations in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?