Total Enrollment 8,374
There are 8,374 students including 5,428 undergraduate and 2,946 graduate students at Princeton University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 8,267 full-time and 107 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,553 male and 3,821 female students.
Princeton University has a total enrollment of 8,374 with a gender distribution of 54.37% male (4,553 students) and 45.63% female (3,821 students). There are 2,778 male and 2,650 female students in undergraduate school and 1,775 male and 1,171 female students are attending graduate school at Princeton University.
Princeton University has 8,267 full-time and 107 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 5,321 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 107 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,946 students are full-time and 0 are part-time students.
Princeton University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Princeton University. There are 9 American Indian/Native American, 3,195 White, 486 Black/African American, 1,371 Asian, 734 Hispanic, 7 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 313 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||9||5||4|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||7||6||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Princeton University.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?