Total Enrollment 8,419
There are 8,419 students including 5,422 undergraduate and 2,997 graduate students at Princeton University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 8,325 full-time and 94 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,531 male and 3,888 female students.
Princeton University has a total enrollment of 8,419 with a gender distribution of 53.82% male (4,531 students) and 46.18% female (3,888 students). There are 2,732 male and 2,690 female students in undergraduate school and 1,799 male and 1,198 female students are attending graduate school at Princeton University.
Princeton University has 8,325 full-time and 94 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 5,328 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 94 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,997 students are full-time and no are part-time students.
Princeton University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Princeton University. There are 10 American Indian/Native American, 3,128 White, 500 Black/African American, 1,439 Asian, 758 Hispanic, 7 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 322 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||10||7||3|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||7||6||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Princeton University.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Jersey?