Graduate Rate 97.57%
Retention Rate 83%
At Princeton University, the graduation rates was 97.57% (1,284 students out of 1,316 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 668 male and 616 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Princeton University. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.57%. where 1,284 students out of 1,316 candidate completed their degree.
1,178 students completed their course in 4 years and 85 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 21 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.51%||87.14%||92.15%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||95.65%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Princeton University, 161 of 171 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.15%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Princeton University, the retention rate is 83%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New Jersey?