Graduate Rate 97.90%
Retention Rate 98%
At Princeton University, the graduation rates was 97.90% (1,257 students out of 1,284 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 635 male and 622 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Princeton University. Last year, the graduation rate was 97.90%. where 1,257 students out of 1,284 candidate completed their degree.
1,153 students completed their course in 4 years and 87 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 17 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.80%||87.20%||92.52%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||92.16%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Princeton University, 144 of 147 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 97.96%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Princeton University, the retention rate is 98%.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New Jersey?