Acceptance Rate 5.78%
SAT Score 1,515
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 5.78% at Princeton University where a total of 32,804 students applied and 1,895 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires four items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Princeton University.
At Princeton, 940 applicants (70% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 669 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 34 at Princeton. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 98. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Princeton.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||710||770|
Princeton University requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Formal Demonstration of Competencies) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Princeton University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Princeton University is Semester. Princeton University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Princeton University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New Jersey?