For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 5.48% at Princeton University where total 35,370 students applied and 1,940 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Princeton University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$90|
917 applicants (68% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 732 applicants (55%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,440. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 96. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Princeton University.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||710||770|
Princeton University requires 4 articles and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Princeton University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Princeton University is Semester. Princeton University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Princeton University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New Jersey?