Graduate Rate 93.60%
Retention Rate 96%
At Dartmouth College, the graduation rates was 93.60% (1,039 students out of 1,110 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 507 male and 532 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Dartmouth College. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.60%. where 1,039 students out of 1,110 candidate completed their degree.
952 students completed their course in 4 years and 71 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 16 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.77%||82.26%||89.31%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||96.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||93.10%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Dartmouth College, 82 of 93 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 88.17%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Dartmouth College, the retention rate is 96%.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New Hampshire?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Hampshire?