Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $65,146
Brown University offers the online courses for both undergraduate and graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work.
Total 74 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,403 students have took some online courses at Brown University.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $65,146 at Brown University.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Brown University.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$65,146 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||74|
Brown University offers 274 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than 1 year certificate||1||0|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $65,146 at Brown University. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 4.56% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$55,466||$58,404||$60,584||$62,304||$65,146|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $63,866 at Brown University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.87% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$55,332||$58,180||$60,363||$62,083||$63,866|
At Brown University, 74 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,403 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 10,696 students.
In undergraduate schools, 1,330 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 147 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,403||1,293||110|
|Not In Online Classes||9,219||6,019||3,200|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Rhode Island?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Rhode Island?