Graduate Program 171 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 3,214
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $60,363
Brown University offers 171 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 3,214 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Brown. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $60,363. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Brown University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (81 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (89 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$60,363|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||3,214 graduate students|
It offers 171 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||89||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $60,363 at Brown University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.75% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$53,205||$55,332||$58,180||$60,363|
At Brown University, 3,214 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1,681 male and 1,533 female students. By attendance status, there are 2,913 full-time and 301 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Rhode Island?