Acceptance Rate 7.07%
SAT Score 1,505
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 7.07% at Brown University where a total of 38,674 students applied and 2,733 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires four items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Brown University.
At Brown, 1,118 applicants (67% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 805 applicants (48%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34 at Brown. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,440. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 98. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Brown.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||770|
Brown University requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Brown University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Brown University is Semester. Next table describes credits that Brown University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Rhode Island?