Acceptance Rate 6.00%
SAT Score 1,515
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 6% at Brown University where a total of 46,568 students applied and 2,794 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Brown.
At Brown, 869 applicants (51% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 518 applicants (30%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,515 and the average ACT score is 34 at Brown. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,460. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 99. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Brown.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||770|
Brown University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Brown University is Semester. Next table describes credits that Brown University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Rhode Island?