For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 7.67% at Brown University where total 35,437 students applied and 2,718 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Brown University.
1,044 applicants (63% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 815 applicants (49%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,550 and 25th percentile score is 1,420. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 96. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Brown University.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||760|
Brown University requires 4 articles and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Brown University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Brown University is Semester. Next table describes credits that Brown University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Rhode Island?