Total Enrollment 9,948
There are 9,948 students including 6,792 undergraduate and 3,156 graduate students at Brown University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 9,613 full-time and 335 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,740 male and 5,208 female students. Brown University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 5,520 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Brown University has a total enrollment of 9,948 with a gender distribution of 47.65% male (4,740 students) and 52.35% female (5,208 students). There are 3,176 male and 3,616 female students in undergraduate school and 1,564 male and 1,592 female students are attending graduate school at Brown University.
Brown University has 9,613 full-time and 335 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,605 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 187 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 3,008 students are full-time and 148 are part-time students.
Brown University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Brown University. There are 31 American Indian/Native American, 3,880 White, 700 Black/African American, 1,569 Asian, 1,019 Hispanic, 13 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 402 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||31||10||21|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||13||7||6|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Brown University.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Rhode Island?