Total Enrollment 10,257
There are 10,257 students including 7,043 undergraduate and 3,214 graduate students at Brown University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 9,648 full-time and 609 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,888 male and 5,369 female students.
Brown University has a total enrollment of 10,257 with a gender distribution of 47.66% male (4,888 students) and 52.34% female (5,369 students). There are 3,207 male and 3,836 female students in undergraduate school and 1,681 male and 1,533 female students are attending graduate school at Brown University.
Brown University has 9,648 full-time and 609 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,735 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 308 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,913 students are full-time and 301 are part-time students.
Brown University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Brown University. There are 31 American Indian/Native American, 4,141 White, 621 Black/African American, 1,383 Asian, 1,040 Hispanic, 12 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 496 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||31||8||23|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||12||5||7|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Brown University.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Rhode Island?