Total Enrollment 10,696
There are 10,696 students including 7,349 undergraduate and 3,347 graduate students at Brown University for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 10,256 full-time and 440 part-time students with gender distribution of 5,210 male and 5,486 female students. Brown University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 5,520 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Brown University has a total enrollment of 10,696 with a gender distribution of 48.71% male (5,210 students) and 51.29% female (5,486 students). There are 3,536 male and 3,813 female students in undergraduate school and 1,674 male and 1,673 female students are attending graduate school at Brown University.
Brown University has 10,256 full-time and 440 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,082 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 267 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 3,174 students are full-time and 173 are part-time students.
Brown University does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Brown University. There are 33 American Indian/Native American, 4,044 White, 791 Black/African American, 1,659 Asian, 1,089 Hispanic, 15 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 446 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||33||14||19|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||15||6||9|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Brown University.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?