Acceptance Rate 26 %
SAT Average 1,350
Tuition & Fees $52,860
Student Population 2,467
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $26,057
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Providence, Rhode Island. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Rhode Island School of Design is $52,860 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 2,467 students are enrolled into RISD. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 26% and the graduation rate is 89% last year.
The salary after graduation from Rhode Island School of Design varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $56,400. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Rhode Island School of Design tuition and fees are $52,860 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $52,860 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at RISD. The acceptance rate of RISD is 26% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 49%. The average graduation rate is 89% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $26,057 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 2,467 students are attending RISD including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
RISD offers 33 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Rhode Island School of Design does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,600)
Rhode Island School of Design has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Rhode Island?