Acceptance Rate 26 %
SAT Average 1,350
Tuition & Fees $54,890
Student Population 2,467
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $26,057
Rhode Island School of Design is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Providence, Rhode Island. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $54,890 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,467 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 26% and the graduation rate is 89% last year.
The salary after graduation from Rhode Island School of Design varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $56,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Rhode Island School of Design are $54,890. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $54,890 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at RISD. The acceptance rate of RISD is 26% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 49%. The average graduation rate is 89% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $26,057 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,467 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
RISD offers 33 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Rhode Island School of Design does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,600)
Rhode Island School of Design has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Rhode Island?