For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 10.61% at Cornell University where total 51,324 students applied and 5,448 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Cornell University.
2,329 applicants (71% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,461 applicants (44%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,540 and 25th percentile score is 1,390. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 104 and 25th percentile score is 95. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Cornell University.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||680||750|
Cornell University requires 4 articles and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. In addition, 4 items are considered but not required to submit. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Cornell University
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✓|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Cornell University is Semester. Cornell University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Cornell University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?