Acceptance Rate 24 %
SAT Average 1,445
Tuition & Fees $60,930
Student Population 2,456
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $46,084
Vassar College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Poughkeepsie, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $60,930 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,456 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 24% and the graduation rate is 91% last year.
The salary after graduation from Vassar College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $61,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Vassar College are $60,930. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $61,010 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Vassar. The acceptance rate of Vassar is 24% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 32%. The average graduation rate is 91% and the transfer-out rate is 3%. The average received amount of financial aid is $46,084 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,456 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Vassar College is 24 %.
Graduation Rate for Vassar College is 91 %
Transfer-out Rate for Vassar College is 3 %
Retention Rate for Vassar College is 96 %
Student Population for Vassar College is 2,456
Student to Faculty Ratio for Vassar College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $46,084 at Vassar College.
Financial Aid Amount
Vassar offers 49 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Vassar College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Vassar College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?