Graduate Rate 91.09%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
Retention Rate 96%
At Vassar College, the graduation rates was 91.09% (603 students out of 662 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 258 male and 345 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Vassar College. Last year, the graduation rate was 91.09%. where 603 students out of 662 candidate completed their degree.
571 students completed their course in 4 years and 29 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.25%||85.61%||86.74%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||97.56%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Vassar College, 47 of 50 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Vassar College is 3.02% (20 out of 662 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Vassar College, the retention rate is 96%.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?