Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,524
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 62%
Average Aid Amount $49,835
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 443
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 64%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 1,524 students (62% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $49,835. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 443 students (64% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Vassar College is $60,930, for reference.
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?