Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,675
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 71%
Average Aid Amount $46,084
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 492
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 79%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 1,675 students (71% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $46,084. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 492 students (79% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Vassar College is $60,930, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?