Acceptance Rate 73 %
Tuition & Fees $46,610
Student Population 6,517
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $25,703
Graduation Rate 74 %
Ithaca College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Ithaca, New York. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $46,610 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 6,517 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 73% and the graduation rate is 74% last year.
The salary after graduation from Ithaca College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $57,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Ithaca College are $46,610. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $22,056 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Ithaca. The acceptance rate of Ithaca is 73% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 15%. The average graduation rate is 74% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $25,703 and 92% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,517 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Ithaca offers 108 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Ithaca College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,994)
Ithaca College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?