Graduate Rate 74.46%
Retention Rate 85%
At Ithaca College, the graduation rates was 74.46% (1,332 students out of 1,789 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 515 male and 817 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Ithaca College. Last year, the graduation rate was 74.46%. where 1,332 students out of 1,789 candidate completed their degree.
1,250 students completed their course in 4 years and 73 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 9 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||69.87%||62.62%||75.10%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||66.67%
|Two or More Races||71.19%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Ithaca College, 27 of 35 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 77.14%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Ithaca College, the retention rate is 85%.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?