Tuition & Fees $20,475
Student Population 488
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $736
Helene Fuld College of Nursing is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $20,475 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 488 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Helene Fuld College of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $82,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Helene Fuld College of Nursing are $20,475.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at HFCN. The average received amount of financial aid is $736 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 488 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
HFCN offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Helene Fuld College of Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?