Acceptance Rate 30 %
SAT Average 1,310
Tuition & Fees $56,322
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $43,986
Skidmore College (Skidmore) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Saratoga Springs, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Skidmore College is $56,322 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Skidmore. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 30% and the graduation rate is 88% last year.
The salary after graduation from Skidmore College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $57,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Skidmore College tuition and fees are $56,322 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are -$2 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Skidmore. The acceptance rate of Skidmore is 30% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 88% and the transfer-out rate is 7%. Total 6,106 students are attending Skidmore including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $43,986 and 46 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.89% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Skidmore including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
|Address||815 N Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866|
|Net Price Calculator||https://skidmore.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx|
Skidmore offers 41 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Skidmore College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,926)
Skidmore College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?