Acceptance Rate 30.05%
SAT Score 1,310
ACT Score 30
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 30.05% at Skidmore College where a total of 11,102 students applied and 3,336 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,310 and the average ACT score is 30. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Skidmore College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$65|
|Graduate Application Fees||$60|
|Average Test Scores||1,310 SAT / 30 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Skidmore, 390 applicants (53% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 159 applicants (22%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,310 and the average ACT score is 30 at Skidmore. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,400 and 25th percentile score is 1,220. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 96 and the 25th percentile score is 82. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Skidmore.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||610||700|
Skidmore College requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Skidmore College
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Skidmore College is Semester. Skidmore College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Skidmore College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?