Graduate Rate 88.48%
Transfer-Out Rate 7%
Retention Rate 91%
At Skidmore College, the graduation rates was 88.48% (584 students out of 660 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 221 male and 363 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Skidmore College. Last year, the graduation rate was 88.48%. where 584 students out of 660 candidate completed their degree.
559 students completed their course in 4 years and 24 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||84.70%||79.47%||88.16%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||88.46%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Skidmore College, 48 of 55 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 87.27%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Skidmore College is 7.42% (49 out of 660 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Skidmore College, the retention rate is 91%.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?