Graduate Rate 83.63%
Transfer-Out Rate 13%
Retention Rate 90%
Graduation Rates at Skidmore
At Skidmore College, the graduation rates was 83.63% (572 students out of 684 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 215 male and 357 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Skidmore College. Last year, the graduation rate was 83.63%. where 572 students out of 684 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
551 students completed their course in 4 years and 16 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||80.56%||80.78%||80.42%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||93.33%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Skidmore College, 79 of 91 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 86.81%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Skidmore College is 12.57% (86 out of 684 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Skidmore College, the retention rate is 90%.
Know about New York Colleges
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?