Acceptance Rate 75.00 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $10,000
Student Population 62
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,212
Students:Faculty 12 : 1
Bais Medrash of Dexter Park is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Chestnut Ridge, New York. The highest degree offered by Bais Medrash of Dexter Park is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $10,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 62 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 75.00% last year.
Explore Bais Medrash of Dexter Park
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Bais Medrash of Dexter Park's tuition & fees is $10,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Bais Medrash of Dexter Park. The acceptance rate of Bais Medrash of Dexter Park is 75.00% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 55.56%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,212 and 44% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 62 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Bais Medrash of Dexter Park is 75.00 %.
Retention Rate for Bais Medrash of Dexter Park is 86 %
Student Population for Bais Medrash of Dexter Park is 62
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bais Medrash of Dexter Park is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,212 at Bais Medrash of Dexter Park.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||445 South Pascack Road, Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977|
|Net Price Calculator||https://bmdpark.com/wp-content/uploads/Net Price Calculator.pdf|
Bais Medrash of Dexter Park offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Bais Medrash of Dexter Park does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about New York Colleges
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in New York?