SAT Average 1,120
Tuition & Fees $36,978
Student Population 6,982
LIU Brooklyn is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $36,978 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 6,982 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from LIU Brooklyn varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, LIU Brooklyn's tuition & fees is $36,978. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $30,764.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at LIU Brooklyn. A total of 6,982 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Retention Rate for LIU Brooklyn is 64 %
Student Population for LIU Brooklyn is 6,982
Student to Faculty Ratio for LIU Brooklyn is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
LIU Brooklyn offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
LIU Brooklyn offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
LIU Brooklyn has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?