Tuition & Fees $24,000
Student Population 1,076
New York Law School is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in New York, New York. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $24,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 1,076 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from New York Law School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $121,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $24,000.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at New York Law School. A total of 1,076 students is attending .
Student Population for New York Law School is 1,076
|Address||185 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013-2921|
|Net Price Calculator||www.nyls.edu/admissions/tuition-and-aid/|
New York Law School offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
New York Law School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
New York Law School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?