Total Enrollment 1,042
There are 1,042 students including 0 undergraduate and 1,042 graduate students at New York Law School for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 791 full-time and 251 part-time students with gender distribution of 439 male and 603 female students.
New York Law School has a total enrollment of 1,042 with a gender distribution of 42.13% male (439 students) and 57.87% female (603 students).
New York Law School has 791 full-time and 251 part-time students. In graduate school, 791 students are full-time and 251 are part-time students.
New York Law School does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at New York Law School. There are 621 White, 61 Black/African American, 74 Asian, 170 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 46 students with other races.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at New York Law School.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?