Student Population 350
New York College of Podiatric Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 350 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from New York College of Podiatric Medicine varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $115,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at New York College of Podiatric Medicine. A total of 350 students is attending .
New York College of Podiatric Medicine offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
New York College of Podiatric Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?