Tuition & Fees $8,900
Student Population 6
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,617
Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $8,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6 students are enrolled in.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical College are $8,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,617 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?