Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 350
Offered Award Levels Doctorate
Tuition & Fees -$1
New York College of Podiatric Medicine offers 1 graduate programs. Total 350 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at New York College of Podiatric Medicine. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||-$1|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||350 graduate students|
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are -$1 at New York College of Podiatric Medicine. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||-$2||-||-$2||-|
At New York College of Podiatric Medicine, 350 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 195 male and 155 female students. By attendance status, there are 348 full-time and 2 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?