For academic year 2017-2018, there are 30,454 students including 8,170 undergraduate and 22,284 graduate students at Columbia University in the City of New York. By attending status, there are 25,404 full-time and 5,050 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,719 male and 15,735 female students.
Columbia University in the City of New York has a total enrollment of 30,454 with a gender distribution of 48.33% male (14,719 students) and 51.67% female (15,735 students).
Columbia University in the City of New York has a 25,404 full-time students and 5,050 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,592 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 578 are part-time students. In graduate school, 17,812 students are full-time and 4,472 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,135||0||1,135|
|Not In Online Classes||28,845||8,170||20,675|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Columbia University in the City of New York. There are 65 American Indian/Native American, 9,729 White, 1,591 Black/African American, 3,707 Asian, 2,364 Hispanic, 24 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 987 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||65||30||35|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||24||14||10|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Columbia University in the City of New York.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?