Total Enrollment 31,456
There are 31,456 students including 8,221 undergraduate and 23,235 graduate students at Columbia University in the City of New York for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 26,487 full-time and 4,969 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,770 male and 16,686 female students. Columbia University in the City of New York is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 586 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Columbia University in the City of New York has a total enrollment of 31,456 with a gender distribution of 46.95% male (14,770 students) and 53.05% female (16,686 students). There are 4,277 male and 3,944 female students in undergraduate school and 10,493 male and 12,742 female students are attending graduate school at Columbia University in the City of New York.
Columbia University in the City of New York has 26,487 full-time and 4,969 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,701 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 520 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 18,786 students are full-time and 4,449 are part-time students.
At Columbia University in the City of New York, 655 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,139 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 31,456 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,139||0||1,139|
|Not In Online Classes||29,662||8,221||21,441|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Columbia University in the City of New York. There are 57 American Indian/Native American, 9,456 White, 1,493 Black/African American, 3,865 Asian, 2,467 Hispanic, 29 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 989 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||57||27||30|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||29||11||18|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Columbia University in the City of New York.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?