Total Enrollment 31,077
There are 31,077 students including 8,216 undergraduate and 22,861 graduate students at Columbia University in the City of New York for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 26,072 full-time and 5,005 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,803 male and 16,274 female students. Columbia University in the City of New York is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 586 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Columbia University in the City of New York has a total enrollment of 31,077 with a gender distribution of 47.63% male (14,803 students) and 52.37% female (16,274 students). There are 4,364 male and 3,852 female students in undergraduate school and 10,439 male and 12,422 female students are attending graduate school at Columbia University in the City of New York.
Columbia University in the City of New York has 26,072 full-time and 5,005 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,666 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 550 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 18,406 students are full-time and 4,455 are part-time students.
At Columbia University in the City of New York, 586 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,138 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 31,077 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,138||0||1,138|
|Not In Online Classes||29,353||8,216||21,137|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Columbia University in the City of New York. There are 70 American Indian/Native American, 9,625 White, 1,536 Black/African American, 3,746 Asian, 2,458 Hispanic, 27 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,031 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||70||32||38|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||27||13||14|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?