Total Enrollment 30,135
There are 30,135 students including 8,148 undergraduate and 21,987 graduate students at Columbia University in the City of New York for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 23,803 full-time and 6,332 part-time students with gender distribution of 14,041 male and 16,094 female students. Columbia University in the City of New York is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 25,843 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Columbia University in the City of New York has a total enrollment of 30,135 with a gender distribution of 46.59% male (14,041 students) and 53.41% female (16,094 students). There are 4,142 male and 4,006 female students in undergraduate school and 9,899 male and 12,088 female students are attending graduate school at Columbia University in the City of New York.
Columbia University in the City of New York has 23,803 full-time and 6,332 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,509 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 639 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 16,294 students are full-time and 5,693 are part-time students.
At Columbia University in the City of New York, 25,843 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,334 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 30,135 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,334||139||2,195|
|Not In Online Classes||1,958||0||1,958|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Columbia University in the City of New York. There are 66 American Indian/Native American, 9,233 White, 1,544 Black/African American, 3,922 Asian, 2,560 Hispanic, 24 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 990 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||66||30||36|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||24||10||14|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?