Acceptance Rate 5.45%
SAT Score 1,505
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 5.45% at Columbia University in the City of New York where total of 42,823 students applied and 2,332 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires four items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Columbia University in the City of New York.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$85|
|Graduate Application Fees||$110|
|Average Test Scores||1,505 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Columbia University, 936 applicants (65% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 644 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 34 at Columbia University. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,440. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 98. The following table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Columbia University.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||770|
Columbia University in the City of New York requires 4 items (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Columbia University in the City of New York
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Columbia University in the City of New York is Semester. Columbia University in the City of New York accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Columbia University in the City of New York accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?