Acceptance Rate 5.45%
SAT Score 1,505
ACT Score 102
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 5.45% at Columbia University in the City of New York where total 42,823 students applied and 2,332 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,505 at Columbia University. Columbia University requires 4 items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Columbia University in the City of New York.
At Columbia University, 936 applicants (65% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 644 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees (academic year 2019-2020). The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,505 and the average ACT score is 102 at Columbia University. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,440. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 98. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Columbia University in the City of New York.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||770|
Columbia University in the City of New York requires 4 items (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Columbia University in the City of New York
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Columbia University in the City of New York is Semester. Columbia University in the City of New York accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Columbia University in the City of New York accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?