Full-time / Part-time 98% / 90%
At Columbia University in the City of New York, the graduation rates was 95.14% (1,292 students out of 1,358 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 684 male and 608 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Columbia University in the City of New York. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.14%. where 1,292 students out of 1,358 candidate completed their degree.
1,189 students completed their course in 4 years and 69 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 34 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||87.56%||87.13%||88.02%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||55.56%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||98.65%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Columbia University in the City of New York, 149 of 152 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 98.03%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Columbia University in the City of New York, the retention rate is 98% for full-time students and 90 % for part-time students.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?