Tuition & Fees $12,380
Yeshivat Hechal Shemuel is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. The highest degree offered by Yeshivat Hechal Shemuel is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,380 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Yeshivat Hechal Shemuel are $12,380.
Yeshivat Hechal Shemuel offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yeshivat Hechal Shemuel does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?