Tuition & Fees $15,100
Student Population 23
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,083
Graduation Rate 83 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Master's Barber & Styling College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Old Hickory, Tennessee.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 23 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Master's Barber & Styling College in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition & fees is $15,100.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Master's Barber & Styling.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,083 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 23 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Master's Barber & Styling College is 83 %
Retention Rate for Master's Barber & Styling College is 75 %
Student Population for Master's Barber & Styling College is 23
Student to Faculty Ratio for Master's Barber & Styling College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,083 at Master's Barber & Styling College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||14665 D Lebanon Road, Old Hickory, TN 37138-4676|
|Net Price Calculator||www.mastersbarbercollege.edu/home/net-price-calculator/|
Master's Barber & Styling offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Master's Barber & Styling College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Master's Barber & Styling College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?