Graduate Rate 66.59%
Transfer-Out Rate 4%
Retention Rate 80%
At McDaniel College, the graduation rates was 66.59% (291 students out of 437 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 122 male and 169 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at McDaniel College. Last year, the graduation rate was 66.59%. where 291 students out of 437 candidate completed their degree.
260 students completed their course in 4 years and 29 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||59.50%||52.26%||65.55%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||63.64%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At McDaniel College, 5 of 6 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 83.33%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at McDaniel College is 3.89% (17 out of 437 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At McDaniel College, the retention rate is 80%.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Maryland?