Graduate Rate 65.03%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 75%
At McDaniel College, the graduation rates was 65.03% (279 students out of 429 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 134 male and 145 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at McDaniel College. Last year, the graduation rate was 65.03%. where 279 students out of 429 candidate completed their degree.
241 students completed their course in 4 years and 31 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 7 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||56.18%||52.36%||59.91%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||59.09%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at McDaniel College is 1.17% (5 out of 429 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At McDaniel College, the retention rate is 75%.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Maryland?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maryland?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maryland?