Tuition & Fees $7,444
Student Population 10,645
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,123
Graduation Rate 30 %
Merced College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Merced, California. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $1,180 for California residents and $7,444 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 10,645 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Merced College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Merced College are $1,180 for California residents and $7,444 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Merced. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,123 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,645 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Merced College is 30 %
Transfer-out Rate for Merced College is 6 %
Retention Rate for Merced College is 67 %
Student Population for Merced College is 10,645
Student to Faculty Ratio for Merced College is 27 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
27 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,123 at Merced College.
Financial Aid Amount
Merced offers 130 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||35||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Merced College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Merced College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?