Tuition & Fees $5,428
Student Population 3,003
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,110
Graduation Rate 33 %
Meridian Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Meridian, Mississippi. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $3,574 for Mississippi residents and $5,428 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,003 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Meridian Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, MCC's tuition & fees is $3,574 for Mississippi residents and $5,428 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at MCC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,110 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,003 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Meridian Community College is 33 %
Retention Rate for Meridian Community College is 53 %
Student Population for Meridian Community College is 3,003
Student to Faculty Ratio for Meridian Community College is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,110 at Meridian Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||910 Hwy 19 N, Meridian, MS 39307-5801|
|Net Price Calculator||xtraweb.mcc.cc.ms.us/net_price_cal/npcalc.htm|
MCC offers 59 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||24||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||3||0|
Meridian Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Meridian Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Mississippi?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Mississippi?