2023 Tuition & Fees $21,632
Student Population 167
Meridian University is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Petaluma, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $21,632 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $21,632.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 167 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $21,632.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Meridian. A total of 167 students is attending .
Student Population for Meridian University is 167
|Address||47 Sixth Street, Petaluma, CA 94952-3092|
|Net Price Calculator||meridianuniversity.edu/admissions/tuition-and-financial-aid/cost-of-attendance|
Meridian offers 4 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Meridian University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Meridian University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?