Graduate Program 5 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 133
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $25,240
Methodist Theological School in Ohio offers 5 graduate programs. Total 133 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at MTSO. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $25,240. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Methodist Theological School in Ohio.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (4 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$25,240|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||133 graduate students|
It offers 5 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $25,240 at Methodist Theological School in Ohio. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 6.92% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$20,310||$22,069||$23,606||$25,240|
At Methodist Theological School in Ohio, 133 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 57 male and 76 female students. By attendance status, there are 96 full-time and 37 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Methodist Theological School in Ohio, 7 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 133 students.
|In Some Online Classes||7|
|Not In Online Classes||126|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?