Methodist Theological School in Ohio is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1965 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1976 - Current|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?