Graduate Program 7 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 320
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $40,285
Methodist University offers 7 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 320 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Methodist and 3 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $40,285. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Methodist University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (6 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$40,285|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||320 graduate students|
3 enrolled in online courses
It offers 7 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $40,285 at Methodist University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -2.86% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$40,497||$39,839||$41,470||$40,285|
At Methodist University, 320 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 108 male and 212 female students. By attendance status, there are 277 full-time and 43 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Methodist University, 3 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 6 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 320 students.
|In Some Online Classes||6|
|Not In Online Classes||311|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?