Acceptance Rate 42 %
SAT Average 1,010
Tuition & Fees $16,490
Student Population 196
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,927
Mid-Atlantic Christian University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,490 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 196 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 42% and the graduation rate is 32% last year.
The salary after graduation from Mid-Atlantic Christian University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Mid-Atlantic Christian University are $16,490.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Mid-Atlantic Christian. The acceptance rate of Mid-Atlantic Christian is 42% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 52%. The average graduation rate is 32% and the transfer-out rate is 11%. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,927 and 92% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 196 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Mid-Atlantic Christian offers 14 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Mid-Atlantic Christian University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,400)
Mid-Atlantic Christian University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?