Total Enrollment 196
Mid-Atlantic Christian University has a total enrollment of 196 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 167 full-time and 29 part-time students with gender distribution of 114 male and 82 female students. Mid-Atlantic Christian University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 14 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Mid-Atlantic Christian University has a total enrollment of 196 with a gender distribution of 58.16% male (114 students) and 41.84% female (82 students).
Mid-Atlantic Christian University has 167 full-time and 29 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 167 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 29 students are attending with part-time status.
At Mid-Atlantic Christian University, 14 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 31 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 196 students.
|In Some Online Classes||31||31||0|
|Not In Online Classes||151||151||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Mid-Atlantic Christian University. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 111 White, 56 Black/African American, 9 Hispanic, and 11 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||0||1|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?