Acceptance Rate 81 %
SAT Average 1,095
Tuition & Fees $18,500
Student Population 1,556
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,785
Belmont Abbey College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Belmont, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,556 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 81% and the graduation rate is 45% last year.
The salary after graduation from Belmont Abbey College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Belmont Abbey College are $18,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at BAC. The acceptance rate of BAC is 81% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 21%. The average graduation rate is 45% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,785 and 90% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,556 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
BAC offers 19 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Belmont Abbey College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,466)
Belmont Abbey College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?