Tuition & Fees $15,944
Student Population 152
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,897
Watts School of Nursing is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Durham, North Carolina. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,944 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 152 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Watts School of Nursing are $15,944.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Watts School of Nursing. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,897 and 59% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 152 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Watts School of Nursing offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Watts School of Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?