Offered Degrees Certificate
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 1
Online Programs 0
Watts School of Nursing offers 1 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Certificate degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0||$55,700 - $55,700|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Watts School of Nursing offers 2-4 Years Certificate degree with 1 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the 2-4 Years Certificate degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for 2-4 Years Certificate degree at Watts School of Nursing.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||59||-|
|Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse||✕||59||$55,700|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?