Total Enrollment 152
Watts School of Nursing has a total enrollment of 152 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By gender, there are 13 male and 139 female students at Watts School of Nursing.
Watts School of Nursing has a total enrollment of 152 with a gender distribution of 8.55% male (13 students) and 91.45% female (139 students).
Watts School of Nursing does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Watts School of Nursing. There are 104 White, 26 Black/African American, 5 Asian, 6 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 0 students with other races.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Watts School of Nursing.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?