Acceptance Rate 65 %
SAT Average 1,120
Tuition & Fees $39,952
Student Population 1,905
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,874
Meredith College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $39,952 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,905 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 65% and the graduation rate is 66% last year.
The salary after graduation from Meredith College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Meredith College are $39,952. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $11,629 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Meredith. The acceptance rate of Meredith is 65% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 30%. The average graduation rate is 66% and the transfer-out rate is 28%. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,874 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,905 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Meredith College is 65 %.
Graduation Rate for Meredith College is 66 %
Transfer-out Rate for Meredith College is 28 %
Retention Rate for Meredith College is 80 %
Student Population for Meredith College is 1,905
Student to Faculty Ratio for Meredith College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $21,874 at Meredith College.
Financial Aid Amount
Meredith offers 64 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||6||0|
Meredith College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Meredith College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?