Acceptance Rate 65 %
SAT Average 1,120
Tuition & Fees $39,952
Student Population 1,905
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,874
Meredith College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $39,952 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,905 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 65% and the graduation rate is 66% last year.
The salary after graduation from Meredith College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Meredith College are $39,952. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $11,629 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Meredith. The acceptance rate of Meredith is 65% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 30%. The average graduation rate is 66% and the transfer-out rate is 28%. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,874 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,905 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Meredith offers 64 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||6||0|
Meredith College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Meredith College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?