Acceptance Rate 68 %
SAT Average 880
Tuition & Fees $25,880
Student Population 1,399
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $17,748
Chowan University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Murfreesboro, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $25,880 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,399 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 68% and the graduation rate is 27% last year.
The salary after graduation from Chowan University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Chowan University are $25,880.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Chowan. The acceptance rate of Chowan is 68% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 16%. The average graduation rate is 27% and the transfer-out rate is 47%. The average received amount of financial aid is $17,748 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,399 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Chowan offers 28 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Chowan University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Chowan University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?