Acceptance Rate 47 %
SAT Average 882
Tuition & Fees $18,784
Student Population 1,565
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $12,151
Johnson C Smith University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,784 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,565 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 47% and the graduation rate is 49% last year.
The salary after graduation from Johnson C Smith University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Johnson C Smith University are $18,784. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $17,798 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at JCSU. The acceptance rate of JCSU is 47% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 11%. The average graduation rate is 49% and the transfer-out rate is 34%. The average received amount of financial aid is $12,151 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,565 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
JCSU offers 23 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Johnson C Smith University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,014)
Johnson C Smith University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?