Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 85
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $17,798
Johnson C Smith University offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 85 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at JCSU. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $17,798. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Johnson C Smith University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$17,798|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||85 graduate students|
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $17,798 at Johnson C Smith University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$17,286||$17,280||$17,798||$17,798|
At Johnson C Smith University, 85 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 7 male and 78 female students. By attendance status, there are 72 full-time and 13 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Johnson C Smith University, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 85 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||85|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?