SAT Average 1,025
Tuition & Fees $11,230
Student Population 158
John Wesley University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in High Point, North Carolina. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,230 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 158 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from John Wesley University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of John Wesley University are $11,230. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $8,290 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at John Wesley. A total of 158 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
John Wesley offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
John Wesley University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
John Wesley University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?